• In the event of a no-show, the full amount of the booking will be charged to this credit card.
• General -Cancellation requests must be received by the Hotel by check in time being 2pm, 2 days prior to arrival. All cancellations must be made in writing to the hotel.
• Wedding- All cancellations must be made in writing to the hotel. (See Wedding T&Cs on wedding section of the web site.)
• Out with this time, the full cost of the first night’s stay will be charged and any additional nights booked will automatically be cancelled.
• In the event of a hotel is unable to open due to severe weather, guests will be contacted to offer rescheduled dates/times subject to availability.
• All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions.
• Full payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable nor transferable
• Check-in time is from 3.00pm.
• Check out is by 11.00am
• Where we will try out utmost to accommodate our guest’s request, unfortunately, due to the nature of our business, we cannot guarantee this. Charges may apply.
•Sherbrooke Castle Hotel are strictly non-smoking hotels. Smoking in any of the Hotel’s public areas or guests’ rooms is therefore prohibited. Sherbrooke Castel hotel reserve the right to demand the guest reimburse any associated cleaning costs, as well as loss of earnings from the inability to sell the room. Sherbrooke Castel hotel, therefore, reserve the right to deduct these costs to the amount of a minimum of £150.00 from the credit card provided at the time of booking.
• In the event, a guest has caused damage to the property or removed goods belonging to the company, Sherbrooke Castle Hotel reserve the right to charge the credit card provided for reimbursement of the damage/loss.
We have dog friendly rooms available in our cottage building, there is an additional deep cleaning charge of £30.00. Dogs are not permitted in the public areas.